Friday, February 18, 2011

This is the First Day of Our Lives

Today has been an exhausting day and I have a feeling it is the beginning of an exhausting weekend. I woke up this morning with a low grade fever and if I hadn't been subbing I would have called in sick because I did not feel good. But that wasn't how I was raised. You either have a fever over a 100 or you're puking. If you aren't doing either of those things than you still go in. So I did. Tomorrow we wake up and leave for Chicago to go see Les Miserable!! Sunday I will most likely be grading research papers all day long, ugh. But the good part of today, it's Friday so I got to wear jeans and feel comfortable while running a fever :)
The tank is my Gap ruffled shirt that I love. The sweater is from my local consignment shop and is very warm and came in handy today as I was chilling. The pants are skinny jeans from Kohls. They are Lauren Conrad brand. Even though I don't like her at all, I do like some of her clothes I must admit.
I love the contrast in colors between the tank top and the sweater. I also love the big buttons. Buttons make me smile :)
My omnipresent Sailor's locket hat goes with everything.
I used to have an affinity for clogs. Still do to a minor degree. At one time I had 6 pair and I've narrowed it down to 3. These are my dark brown pair. I have had these and my light brown pair since I was a junior in high school. They last forever and go with everything. The downfall is you can only wear them when it's dry out, otherwise your heels get wet from either the water itself or your wet pant legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment