Friday, February 4, 2011

Hello!


I've been inspired, mostly by various blogs I've been following for a number of years. The main reason I follow those blogs is for inspiration concerning my wardrobe but I find it difficult to relate their authors due to the fact that they live in bigger cities and have many more options than I do store wise and seem to have a budget far more larger than I do. So I thought, why not make a blog where I journal my struggles in making the most out of my limited budget and my geographical disadvantage and still come out with an awesome outfit regardless.

Of course this will not be the only thing I will be documenting. My life in general is interesting enough, my passions, my beliefs, my marriage, my job, my pets, and on occasion my complaints. Who knows. I haven't quite figured out what I'm going to use this for, if anything. I just felt like putting it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment