Monday, February 7, 2011

Sweet Dreams are Made of This

My apologies for the lack of inspiring wardrobe today. I had some weird dreams and accidentally set my alarm clock an hour later then need be so I was extremely rushed and just literally grabbed the first thing in my closet. My dream was so weird. My parents moved away from my childhood home just a couple of years ago and I still dream about it. I don't know if it's shallow of me or materialistic but I miss the house itself. I have so many memories from childhood in it and even though I personally haven't lived there in over 4 years, but I miss it. I didn't realize how much I miss it I guess, I know I try not to think about it and even make sure I don't drive by it so I don't have to see the new people living there. This dream I had was in the house, all the furniture was back and my family was there and the weirdest thing of all was how it felt. I was so happy and sad at the same time. When I woke up, late, I was so sad and that was when I realized how much I've suppressed missing the house. The dream has kind of stuck with me all day so I thought I'd mention it.



As for the outfit, the cardi is from Old Navy, as is the undershirt, and the pants are from Kohls.

 I love the detail on the collar of this cardi. My nephew loves to pick at them though :)

My lovely headband from Forever 21. I missed headbands with my longer hair but the bob allows me to wear a headband  the right way.

These are my new favorite shoes. I had some cheap black boots but they were falling apart, probably due to the cheap part. Being a teacher you need black boots for probably half of your outfits so I was in dire need of some boots. I found these at DSW but they didn't have them in my size so I had to order them online. I wear them all the time and they are so comfortable. I don't know if you can love a shoe... but I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment